- The Black River Falls Public Library issues Winding River System borrower cards. These cards work at all WRLS libraries.
- When applying for a library card, a form of ID and proof of current residence is required.
- Persons under 16 will need a form signed and completed by a parent/guardian
- Patrons must present their library card or photo ID to check out materials.
- Go online with your card to request items, check holds, view current checkouts, or pay fees.
- Request interlibrary loan from staff for items that cannot be found in WRLS.
- Use resources only available with WRLS library card such as: Gale Courses, Reference USA, Badgerlink, Mango Languages, and Consumer Reports.
- Sign in to computer stations with your library card or request a guest pass from the front desk.
- Sessions can be renewed at sixty minute intervals
- Prints color or black and white copies.
- Instructions for printing can be found at the printer station.
- Fax not available
- There is a small conference room that can seat 8-10 people and a large program room that can seat large groups. Both may be booked by calling: 715-284-4112
- Group meetings must be open to the public and may not include the sale or solicitation of products or services.
- Groups may be asked to reschedule if a conflict arises with a library function.