1. A photocopy machine is available to patrons who wish to copy materials. A donation of 15 cents a page is asked.
2. Copy machine users are advised that there are restrictions on copyrighted materials. Any violation of copyright is the responsibility of the copy machine user.
3. A typewriter and word processor are available to the public. A donation of 15 cents a printed page is asked.
4. It should be noted that the word processor is a public machine and the Black River Falls Public Library cannot assure that data or files on disks are virus-free.
5. The library is not responsible for damages to equipment or data on a user’s personal computer from use of this public machine